Amazon has just Notified of its sale on their online platform . So we don’t have much details of sale but as you know Surprises come in Big Packages , so ” Dil Thaam Ke Baitho ” and wait for the big surprise. Now lets Check Something More Below…..!!!!
How to Get Incredible Steal Deals At Amazon Sale ?
1) visit Here
Make Sure you are logged it to your Amazon Account before the sale in App/ Browser with address details filled so that you don’t miss your favourite products
2) Choose your favourite product from the Offer page
3) In A Flash Add it to cart and Proceed to checkout
4) Select your Address Or Enter it Manually ( Preferred if you save it earlier )
5) Pay via Standard Chartered Cards to get Extra 10 % cashback
Some Noteworthy Points To Note :-
1) As per previous sales we have noticed that lightening products arrive for a couple of seconds so if you get to some product in lightening deal . Don’t search for something better and buy it in a flash
2) If you come in the waitlist, Don’t be sad Because if any of customer fails to complete his order within 15 mins, then you will get a notification of the same and you can claim that product in a hell-for-leather
3) Amazon is a trusted website if stocks are getting out soon , Keep trying until you steal your deal .Sometimes a product may come back after keep refreshing… Be Ready , Tie your Belts and Lets Rock…
FAQs of Standard Chartered Offer
1. What is the offer?
Get 10% cashback on the site (web and mobile) and app on successful single transaction net of refunds on purchases of Rs. 5000 and above from 7th to 8th July 2016. Cancelled items/orders will not be eligible for cashback.
2. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event (7th and 8th July’16)?
For the duration of the offer, if you transact on the mobile app or site, you need to have a single transaction net of refunds of Rs. 5000 and above. Please note that the entire transaction needs to be made using your Standard Chartered card, no partial payments would be eligible below Rs. 5000. There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process.
3. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account latest by 8th October 2016.
The minimum transaction size for the cashback duration is Rs. 5000 in a single transaction net of refunds and cancellations.
4. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
Maximum cashback per customer card account is Rs. 2000 across mobile app and the site for the overall duration of the campaign i.e. 7th and 8th July 2016.
5. Is cashback applicable on credit and debit cards?
The cashback is available on both Standard Chartered credit and debit cards.
6. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. In order to not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.
7. Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
No, net banking transactions are not included.
8. My order includes Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins will I be eligible for a cashback?
No, the cashback is not applicable on purchase of Amazon.in gift cards and/or gold coins. Hence, if your order contains Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coins you would get the cashback for the amount net of these two items.
9. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment, you will be eligible for the cashback if your transaction net of refunds is Rs. 5000 and above.