Electricity bill payment offers on Amazon, tata Power Bill payment offers, PSPCL bill payments offers, Adani Electricity Bill Payment Offers, Reliance Electricity Bill Payment offers.
Now you can pay electricity Bills on Amazon. Now almost All electricity boards are available on Amazon. You can pay your electricity bill on Amazon whether You are paying bill of Maharashtra,Delhi or Punjab and Moreover you can get cashback upto 5000 on paying electricity bill. So pay your Electricity Bill on Amazon.
How To Pay Electricity Bill on Amazon and Get Cashback upto Rs5000
1. First of All , Collect Electricity Bill Payment Cashback Offer From Here
2. Visit Electricity Bill Payment Page Here ( Bill Payment only available on App)
3. Now Fill your City, Then Electricity Board and Then Consumer number.
4. Now You will see your Due amount,Click on proceed to pay.
5. No need to enter on promo code or Gift card,Just Pay via any Method.
You will get your Cashback within 24 Hours of successful Electricity Bill Payment
Note :- Cashback Offer valid on Minimum 300 Electricity Bill Payment and You can Win any amount from Rs10 to Rs1000
if minimum bill amount is RS1500, then cashback will range from Rs30 to Rs5000.
Offer Terms and Conditions:-
1) The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Electricity Bill Payments’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the electricity bill payments on Amazon.in.
2) These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to electricity bill payments. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This Offer is valid from march 1, 2019 to march 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
4) During the Offer Period, any customer who on Amazon.in makes payment (each an, “Eligible Transaction”) for an electricity bill of any of the electricity service provider (“Electricity Provider”) for a minimum amount of INR 300, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
5) The cashback under this Offer will be provided for a minimum amount of INR 10 and a maximum amount of INR 1000 per customer per Eligible Transaction. It is clarified that the amount of cashback that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis and APIPL accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
6) The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
7) The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Electricity bill payment transaction.
8) This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.
9) A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Electricity bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Electricity Provider.
10) APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
11) This Offer is available only on the payments for electricity bills generated by Electricity Providers in India and is not available in relation to postpaid mobile bill payments or prepaid mobile recharges or DTH recharges. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on electricity bill payments of select Electricity Providers that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
12) All disputes relating to the electricity service will be resolved by the relevant Electricity Provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Electricity Provider (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
13) Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
14) Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
15) By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
16) APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
17) Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 28 Feb 2019 (i.e upto the end of the offer period).
18) The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
19) Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
20) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms